BE PART OF THE MANIFESTO ! CLICK HERE
A Manifesto for sustainable mobility entrepreneurship to bring forward innovation in the EU
Hey you mobility entrepreneurs out there,
This summer between July and September, we would like to co-create the first European Mobility Startup Manifesto together with you!
In a nutshell, this Manifesto is a platform that brings together mobility entrepreneurs and leading European Institutions for the very first time. The final aim is to help EU policy makers create an ecosystem that boosts green innovation.
If you are as committed as we are to be the fuel for the EU Strategy for Sustainable and Smart Mobility, then this could be the starting point of our journey together.
This is why we are reaching out to you today.
Got a few minutes? Then ride along with us and take part in this survey.
We are interested in hearing about your challenges as a mobility entrepreneur but most importantly, about your ideas for a flourishing mobility ecosystem in Europe – after all, who better than the entrepreneurs themselves can create impactful solutions out of complex challenges?
Yes, we know that COVID-19 has given this first half of 2020 quite a rough start, still it has posed an opportunity for a fresh reset at a global scale. Want to hear the good news? Sustainable innovation and new technologies are the pulling forces of this new beginning!
So, who is behind this project and how are we making the magic happen?
We are the European Startup Prize for mobility and together with the help of the brilliant minds of The Morph Company (Berlin) and Yellow Design Foundation (Brussels), we are using Design Thinking Methodology to tackle challenges with a human-centric approach.
We are serious about our goal and we know that for a serious project, we need serious methodology.
This is how our action plan looks in practice:
1. First, we invite all the mobility entrepreneurs to take part in this survey.
2. Secondly, we would carry out as many interviews as possible. We want to get to know you, your challenges and what entrepreneurial solutions you have in mind to boost mobility innovation in Europe.
3. Last but not least, we are all about brainstorming solutions together, so what better way to do this than to run co-creation workshops? If you are interested in taking part in this then let us know in the survey – we will get in touch with you!
If you’re still wondering how we will bring the Manifesto to the European Union, this is how:
For those who know us already, it is no secret that our strength lies right in the fact that we are an European organization at heart.
For those who haven’t gotten to know us yet, then let us briefly introduce ourselves.
“Nice to e-meet you!
We are the European Startup Prize for mobility and as a public-private initiative, we live under the patronage of the European Parliament and the European Commission. Our organization is co-founded by the European Parliament’s Transport and Tourism Committee Chairwoman, Karima Delli, Boston Consulting Group and Via ID.
Our network is pretty powerful and we can’t wait to make it of value for all the sustainable mobility startups like you!”
So, save the date!
The European Mobility Startup Manifesto will be presented to European leaders on two specific occasions:
1. A live broadcast on September 21st at the European Commission, on the occasion of the European Mobility Week.
During this event, we will be presenting the Manifesto to Karima Delli – Chairwoman of the European Transport and Tourism Committee – and Maroš Šefčovič – Vice-President of the European Commission for Energy Union. The live event will be open to the public and will provide the audience with a room for an interactive participation. And there is more to this – the TOP 10 startups of the EUSP 2020 Edition, will be invited to represent the Manifesto during this event!
2. A presentation at the European Parliament in Fall 2020.
To sum up, this is how you can get involved in the Manifesto:
1. Take part in our survey and raise your voice by letting us know your challenges, as well as solutions on how you envision the future of smart mobility in Europe;
2. Give the Manifesto team an interview and be part of a 2-hours co-creation workshop to co-create solution ideas;
3. And, very importantly, don’t forget to share the link of the survey with other mobility startups in your network!
We are striving for impact and we are happy to have you on board to present solutions that matter to the mobility startup community in Europe.
Together, we can help EU policy makers to boost green innovation in Europe!
The Manifesto is part of the Think Tank activity of the European Startup Prize for mobility and it will be presented and discussed in the European Parliament and European Commission in Brussels, in September 2020.