Last night we finally all met together, under one roof, like in the good old pre-Covid times for an incredible celebration of innovation, sustainability, and inclusion! Gathered at the ChangeNow summit in Paris as an official event of the French Presidency of the EU, our final ceremony allowed our ten winning startup to pitch their innovation and… compete!
Following live pitching and votes by both a professional jury and the public, a Gold Award was granted to:
– NOWOS(NL): software for predictive maintenance and recycling of electric batteries
– REVOLVE AIR (DE): a foldable wheelchair that makes all public transport accessible
– Storkjet (PL): software that reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions in the aviation sector
– Zeleros (SP): a hyperloop technology (1000km/h) for passenger transport and freight transport
Our Silver Award went to:
– BAQME (NL): a platform for shared electric cargo bikes, reducing short distance car trips in cities.
– Bia Power SL (ES): smart electric vehicle charging (EV) software platform.
– GO Sharing (NL): electric shared transport app, offering E-scooters, e-bikes and e-cars.
– Heex Technologies (FR): next generation of AI enabler, allowing companies to get to the data that they need.
– OTIV (BE): assistance and autonomous systems for rail vehicles in complex urban/industrial environments.
– Vianova (FR): uses connected vehicles data to help cities and mobility operators build more efficient and sustainable transport systems for people and goods.
Our winners will now start their six-month acceleration programme consisting of business mentorship, visibility exercises, funding opportunities, policy impact, and more.
Final count: 10 startups; 2 Vice Presidents, a dozen EU institutions, private companies and joint undertakings, +100,000 viewers and… one prince. But forget about the numbers, we had an amazing night! Our winners will now start their six-month acceleration programme consisting of business mentorship, visibility exercises, funding opportunities, policy impact, and more.