Announcing the 3RD European Startup Prize Ceremony – 13th January 2021 – 16:00-18:30 CET
One week left until our Eurovision-style Ceremony rewards among the smartest and most sustainable mobility startups in Europe. This year, 550+ mobility startups from across Europe competed over the EU Startup Prize for Mobility. 12 finalists will pitch their deck in front of a prestigious jury to become this year’s top 4 winners. Public voting is open until 12/01/2021 midnight CET.
“They are already all winners. They embody what Europe has the best to offer in terms of innovation and sustainability. As proof, they showed tremendous resilience and adaptability to the Covid-19 economic crisis and they all keep on deploying their low-carbon products and services at European scale. It is my honour to show to the world the best mobility startups you can now find in Europe.“, said Karima Delli, Chairwoman of the Committee on Transport at the European Parliament and President of the EU Startup Prize.
About the Ceremony:
* Full programme and public vote here
(quick registration required)
* 12 Finalists:
– Bruno Azevedo, CEO and Co-Founder, Addvolt (Portugal)
– Adam Simkin, VP Business Development, Autofleet (Israel)
– Henri Moissinac, CEO, Dott (France-Netherlands)
– Gian-Mattia Schucan, CEO and Founder, Fairtiq (Switzerland)
– Maya Pindeus, CEO and Co-Founder, Humanising Autonomy (UK)
– Mario Pirraglia, CEO, Hygen SIA (Latvia)
– Fabien Sauthier, COO, MotionTag (Germany)
– Paul-Adrien Cormerais, CEO and Co-Founder, Pony (France)
– Mathieu de Lophem, CEO and Co-Founder, Skipr (Belgium)
– Christian Lang, CEO, Surve Mobility (Germany)
– Jean-Luc Rippinger, CEO and Co-Founder, UFT (Luxembourg)
– Leon Van de Pas, CEO, Unifly (Belgium)
* VIP members of the Jury include:
– HSH Albert II of Monaco, Prince of Monaco
– Maros Sefcovic, Vice-president of the European Commission, also in charge of the European Battery Alliance
– Karima Delli, Chairwoman of the Committee on Transport at the European Parliament and President of the EU Startup Prize
– Lilyana Pavlova, Vice-president for Transport at the European Investment Bank
* Ceremony to be broadcasted on the Brussels Times’s Facebook page.
About the European Startup Prize for mobility:
* Who we are?
The European Startup Prize for mobility (EUSP) is a EU-founded Acceleration and Investment Programme for sustainable mobility startups. It was created in 2017 by Karima Delli, Chairwoman of the European Parliament’s Committee on Transport and Tourism, Boston Consulting Group and Via ID.
Supported by both the European Parliament and the European Commission, together with major mobility corporations such as Groupe ADP, GRDF, Europcar Mobility Group and RATP Group, this public-private initiative aims to support and scale up smart and sustainable mobility startups all across Europe.
Grégory Merly, Managing Director of the EU Startup Prize
tel: +336 58 88 80 95